After installing the Fitness zone theme, you’ll see a notification in the top of the page that says the theme needs some plugins to function properly.
Required plugins are very important and must be installed and activated at all times for Fitness zone to work properly. The Fitness zone theme requires following plugins
- DesignThemes Core Features Plugin – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Fitness zone theme. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
- Kirki – The ultimate toolkit for theme developers using the WordPress Customizer
- WPBakery Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by WPBakery.
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin created by BrainstormForce.
- Layer Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by Kreatura.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress – This is a premium plugin. Timetable is a powerful and easy-to-use schedule plugin for WordPress.
Recommended plugins which are plugins that we use in our demos and are fully integrated with Fitness zone. You can choose not to install these plugins if you’re not going to use them.
The Fitness zone theme recommends following plugins:
- Unyson – This plugin is free created by ThemeFuse.
A free drag & drop framework that comes with a bunch of built in extensions that will help you develop premium themes fast & easy
- Contact Form 7 – This plugin is free. It can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup
- WooCommerce Plugin – This plugin is free. If creating an online shop, we recommend using
WooCommerce. Fitness zone has full integration with this plugin.