WP Store Locator is a powerful and easy to use location management system. You can customize the appearance of the map, and provide custom labels for entry fields. Users can filter the results by radius, and see driving directions to the nearby stores in the language that is set in the admin panel.
- Upload the
wp-store-locatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Google API Key and set them on the settings page.
- Set the start point on the settings.
- Add your stores under ‘Store Locator’ -> Add Store
- Add the map to a page with this shortcode: [wpsl]
- Manage an unlimited numbers of stores.
- Provide extra details for stores like the phone, fax, email, url, description and opening hours. There are filters available that allow you add custom meta data.
- Support for custom map styles.
- Choose from nine retina ready marker icons.
- Show the driving distances in either km or miles.
- Shortcodes that enable you to add individual opening hours, addresses or just a map with a single marker to any page.
- Compatible with multilingual plugins like WPML and qTranslate X.
- You can drag the marker in the editor to the exact location on the map.
- Show the search results either underneath the map, or next to it.
- Show Google Maps in different languages, this also influences the language for the driving directions.